1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
2. Do you miss being a child?
Not really. But I do wish I knew the gift being a college student was when I was there. Hindsight really is 20/20.
3. Chore you hate the most?
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
We had dinner after the wedding Friday at Liam's.
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
Met my Fabulous Uncle in San Fran.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
Mrs. Macgregor was Kindergarten, I think.
7. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Heading off on a romantic getaway.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A nurse or a teacher or a Broadway star. But always a wife and mom.
9. How many colleges did you attend?
2. One undergrad, one grad. (Have taken random classes at 2 others though.)
10. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Track meet day-- must be functional, not cute.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
At least something is making us serious about alternative energy.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I wish it were Sunday....
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
"I hope there are no ticks in here with me..."
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
Too many times.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
17. Get up early or sleep in?
Always sleep in. Always.
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Don't have a favorite... Hobbs of Calvin and Hobbs, maybe?
20. When did you first start feeling old?
When it ached to just stand there.
21. Favorite lunch meat?
Right now, salami.
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Something I can't get anywhere else.
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No. It's comforting to move through many phases of life-- and love-- with one person.
24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
So why would I tell you if it's a secret? Honestly, I don't think I have a secret love of a movie. Top Gun, maybe?
25. What’s your favorite drink?
Depending on the situation.... Coke, DD Hazelnut coffee, JD, margarita, or mojito.
26. Who[m] from high school would you like to run in to?
Juno. He disappeared a few years after graduation... last I knew he was undercover for the military on international politician protection!
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
Since WB had it last, NPR. But I bounce between CLZ, JBQ (for the morning show, which I LOVE), and CYY when it comes in. I wish I could get FNX... then it would be there, all the time.
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Six Feet Under.
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
That's a tough one. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
I love my East Campus teacher friends and my Supers Office women!
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
32. Last book you finished reading?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Finally!