Sunday, April 04, 2010

climate change

Anyone who does not realize that global climate change is real is hiding their head the the ever warming sand. I can't ever remember hanging clothes on my line before April vacation-- and even then I have to be very aware of the remaining snowbanks. This little patch of snow is the only patch I can find on our property: I'm sure there is some hidden in the woods, but I haven't gone looking. We should have grilled Easter dinner today instead of roasting-- but mentally I was not prepared for the weather. Regardless, it's been a nice stretch of weather, and even when the temps return to normal next week we've still crossed a line that can't be uncrossed. Summer is coming...

2 comments:

Jan said...

Isn't it wonderful!

Katie said...

A nice spring doesn't always lead to a nice summer, but it's nice knowing it could.