Friday, June 27, 2008

let them eat cake!


Girly decided she wanted a flip flop fun summer half birthday party. (For those of you not in the know, her birthday is between Christmas and New Years, and not a good time for little friends to come celebrate.) I'm not good enough to make a flip flop cake, but I figured I could do a sun. I'm quite pleased with it, actually! Two years ago she had a kitty party and I was proud of that cake, too. I enjoy making the kids cakes part of the party-- and that I make them myself brings more joy than maybe it should. Boy had King Cake for his Mardi Gras party this year, and ice cream cookie sandwiches to go with his sliding party last year.


Today was also the end of her cheering camp experience. Check out that jump!!


Boy brought his sunglasses to this week's game. He really looks like a first baseman now!

No comments: