...unless it's the summer of Rach hanging with a lot of different doctors. I have strep, again. Three weeks later, for those of you counting (and I certainly am). I have stronger drugs this time which will hopefully kill it. I need to stop back into the office in about 3-4 weeks to be cultured again to see if I'm a carrier. If I come down with strep again, I'll be sent to talk to a surgeon about having my tonsils removed. Good times.
This afternoon I head back to my OB/GYN office to have an ultrasound to figure out if we need to have a hysterectomy conversation. And my other foot has been driving me nuts all week.
Good thing we delayed our trip to MT to see my sister until next summer.
We had a great visit with the OB today. Surgery is the last option on her list, which makes me feel very comfortable working with her. We're going to try some hormones for awhile and see how that goes. And as the day goes by my throat hurts less.... but I still think I'll take Mike and Katie's advice and indulge in some frozen treats.