Sunday, October 26, 2008

so much to say

but not enough energy...

Amity came to visit today. I forget how gross this place is until someone new comes over. Sorry for the mess-- it's easier when it's late enough for whiskey.

This election just needs to end. I know how I'm voting and I can't cope with even NPR's coverage. Just vote already and lets move on.

The end of the quarter wreaks havoc on all of us. While I haven't had Mike's troubles, the kids are all a bigger mess than usual. One student is now calling me nightly. What do I say? Yes, your life does suck and I have no solution at all. 'I care' just doesn't solve everything. But it's all I've got, so it'll have to do. It still breaks my heart to have nothing more than that.

Whiskey is good for what ails you, just in case you were wondering. Soccer is over and life should get better. Only 10 days 'til voting and 6 days until Halloween. Things should look up soon....

No comments: