Sunday, December 21, 2008

should we stay or should we go?

Boy has stated publicly that he thinks we're in for a snow day. WB thinks we should... but is afraid it'll stop early enough to fool the Deciders into thinking that since the main roads are plowed, the back roads are too. Girly is really hoping for snow day, so her judgment is colored. Me? I hope not, but I'm afraid last Wednesday's folly will keep us home tomorrow.

What do you all think?

4 comments:

SJ said...

Hour delay. I've been looking at the news all day. I think that it will stop early enough so that we will go to school, but not without some extra time to get the driveway clear.

Katie : said...

I'm calling snow day.

Timing plus wind plus fiasco = easy call

Ms. Beane said...

snow day....please.....

hoyden said...

So?!?!?!? Who won the bet? Those of us playing along at home (well, at someone else's home since we're 750 miles from our hom and not in sight of a family-members' home for days, if at all this year) are dying to know!