Friday, December 19, 2008

tis the season

to be tired!

Man, am I tired. I crashed on the couch at about 8:30, waiting for WB and Boy to come back from archery. Girly and I had treated ourselves to some chinese, and I had a full belly in a slightly chilled house.

I should have been making my dad's half dips, but I couldn't keep my head up. So today, I head off to see my new grand-student born yesterday, take Girly to her gymnastics show, and then pick up the kids to bring them back to decorate sugar cookies while I do up dad's candy. Tomorrow we head to Boy's first qualifying shoot, then to my parents to exchange gifts. Sunday is a baby shower for our VT friends and then caroling in the afternoon. Monday may have a gathering, Tuesday definitely does, as does Wed and of course Thurs. Friday may take us to Mass for another gathering... so yes, tired is an extremely acceptable consequence of loving and being loved by so many people.

No comments: