Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Saturday Night!

Some days I think I'm married to Will Ferrell. I don't think there is a person on the planet who makes me laugh so completely over absolutely nothing. Tonight he had a little cramp, and I just about lost it. Granted, a Will Ferrell commercial had just aired, and Dave's "oohing" reminded me of how Will would react. I felt bad laughing at him, but he was just being so goofy about it. I know I shouldn't blame him for me being cold and heartless, but it really, if you'd have been here, you'd have done the same thing.

I love my man very much, and lucky for me, the feeling is mutual. I guess I just wonder if he thinks Cheri O'Terri when he thinks of me... and if so, is that a good thing?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheri Oteri? No way, baby, Maya Rudolph.