Since I've been tagged... twice!
37 Random Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese? I don't like the smell of it, so I haven't gone further than that.
2. Have you ever smoked? A short phase in college... and some days I still miss the feeling. Amazing how addictive the buggers are.
3. Do you own a gun? Nope.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? It's all too watery for me... but as a kid I liked Tang. (Bet you can now figure out when I was a kid!)
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No, I'm usually going in with a purpose and need a problem solved. Plus I'm not afraid to speak up if I don't like what I'm hearing.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I try not to think about them at all.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol. And the Gift of the Magi section of A Sesame Street Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea usually, but sometimes I need a comfort coffee.
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes. I used to be able to do a lot.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My engagement ring with my grandmother's diamond and my mother's ring my hubby had made for me with my great, great grandmother's diamond.
11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking and cooking.
12. Do you have A.D.D? No, but I can get many things done at once.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses. Tried to make contacts work the summer of 93, but they never got comfortable so I dropped the idea. It wasn't really my idea anyway!
14. Middle name? Margaret (in honor of the line of Margaret's on my father's side... and the original owner of the said mother's ring diamond)
15. Thoughts at this moment. 207 is just not catching my attention tonight.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Tea, water, and whiskey
17. Current worry? Paying down our (accidentally increasing) debt.
18. Current hate right now? People who work with kids but don't seem to really like them.
19. Favorite place to be? In a friend's kitchen-- or they in mine.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Pot luck music night at our house. We made it to midnight, but not long after. Kids, too.
21. Where would you like to go? South of France to visit my bucket list-ing uncle!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, although I lost one of them this weekend. I swore it was tied up in the blanket, but now I can't find it. Knit Mary-Jane looking things that were a gift.
24 What color shirt are you wearing? Gray 2004 girls soccer MVC champions sweatshirt of WB's. They should have won states that year. Sometimes I think about that game and it upsets me all over again.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I had a blue satin pillow case as a child-- I think a gift from my grandmother (the engagement ring one) who went overseas. I remember it being very slippery, so I'm not sure sheets would be any fun. Never tried though.
26. Can you whistle? In an emergency.
27. Favorite Color? Turquoise and teal.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I rarely sing them outloud, but I often play my tap song in my head and visualize me doing the moves. I always sing with the radio, whether I like the song or not.
29. Would you be a pirate? No. No way I could cope with the violence.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? In my 20s I wanted a Jenna
31. Favorite boy's name? In my 20s I wanted a Dylan
32. What's in your pocket right now? chapstick
33. Last thing that made you laugh? probably WB. He always makes me laugh.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota Sienna
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken bone.
36. Do you love where you live? yes
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One. Brand new this summer, darn it all.