Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I am... playing along

I am...
committed to being the best wife, mom, and friend I can be.
I want...
too much. I'm trying to want less, but there's too much America in me.
I have...
everything I need to be happy.
I wish...
world peace wasn't just a theory
I hate...
intentional cruelty
I fear...
being alone. house fires, too
I hear...
the washing machine and the lawn mower
I search...
poorly
I wonder...
Who will the kids fall in love with? How will global warming change their lives? Will I ever have grandchildren?
I regret...
not going to San Fransisco with my uncle when I was younger.
I love...
my family and friends, my students.... and food and pictures
I ache...
too regularly these days!
I always...
try to avoid saying always
I usually...
laugh a lot during the day.
I am not...
mean
I dance...
with Patty during the school year, but also whenever the urge hits me :)
I sing...
along with every song on the radio, even if I hate it. I can't help it.
I never...
want to live anywhere else, although I may someday when I'm old and can't take the cold.
I rarely...
drink enough water all day. I need to get better at that.
I cry...
when happy, sad, mad, proud, blessed
I am not always...
neat. I live a cluttered life.
I lose...
very little. I'm the one who usually knows where things are.
I'm confused...
by science classes. Ironic, huh?
I miss...
my grandmother
I need...
touch
I should...
walk more

No comments: