Thursday, February 05, 2009

another one

Also stolen from Facebook. Posting here is double duty-- anyone not on FB can read, but those of you on get it twice. I don't care which one you read :)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Mom just liked the name Rachel, Margaret is for my Dad's mom, grandmother, and great grandmother. They were all Margaret someones, and called the someone. Logical Mom decided to just name me what she was going to call me.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
"Ok, Buckaroo, thanks for being my teacher." Graduation. Gets me every time.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I have horrible handwriting, but it is distinctive.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Tunafish that I've made with good mayo. Otherwise, I'm in a salami phase.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
All kinds. 2 I carried, 2 who I treat like I carried, and a whole bunch I teach all day.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Who, me?

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
oatmeal, but only sometimes. I really dont' like cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No and I hate wearing shoes that have ties

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate chip cookie dough

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
probably their eyes-- I've never thought about it.

15. RED OR PINK?
turquoise over pink.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
that I can be overwhelming to shy people.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
living, my uncle. no longer living, my grandmother.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
tan pants and socks.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Jon Stewart

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
turquoise

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
anything baking, especially if vanilla is in it.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Mike


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
NCAA Mens Basketball tourney. Love Dicky V and the Cinderella teams!

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Brown... turning gray :(

28. EYE COLOR?
Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. Tried once, hated the experience. Love my glasses.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mexican

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Suspenseful, sure, but never scary.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
something from NetFlix.... NYPD Blue Season 1, Disk 1 I think

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Green turtleneck sweater

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer, but I don't hate winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle for a high school adult book club

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
haven't had one since forever

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Lie To Me. It wasn't great, wasn't awful.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
laughter and love yous

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
California

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Sure. All kinds... :)

46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Bangor, Maine

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
First time in anatomy lab my freshman/his junior year of college. For real, when he was coaching middle school soccer at school and my teacher friend made me say hi.

No comments: