Wednesday, February 04, 2009

more from SJ

One Word... Or Maybe Two

Fill in the blanks and share, borrowed from Facebook.

Where is your cell phone.....coat pocket
your hair .........brown
Your father? ....... well read
Your favorite thing? …. modern comforts
Your dream last night?.... can't remember
Your favorite drink? ........... margarita
Your dream/goal? .......... financially solvent
The room you are in? .... living room
Your fear? ......... being hated
Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here
Muffins? ............. Yes!
One of your wish list items?......... no debt
Where you grew up? ........... Biddeford
The last thing you did? ...... checked Facebook
What are you wearing?....... favorite sweatshirt
Your TV?........... flat screen
Your pets? .......... kitty
Your computer? ...... school owned laptop
Your life? ......... great
Your mood? .......tired
Missing someone? ...... always
Your car? ........ toyota minivan
Favorite store?..... Goodwill!
Your summer? ....... freedom
Your favorite color? ........ turquoise
When is the last time you laughed? ........ hour ago
Last time you cried? ........ January graduation
Three of my favorite foods? ......... low salt chips, mexican, veggies
Three places I would rather be right now? .... Bozeman, MT, a friend's kitchen, warm beach

4 comments:

Traveling Jones said...

MY favorite store is Goodwill. (Actually, the Thrift World in Durham, NC is the bomb... but it's quite a trip just for a little thrifting.)

And it's all because I'm a glam-pro -- my verification word!

Katie said...

Low salt chips, come on! REALLY?! You and Mike should devour his salt-free pretzels the next time you come over because I don't eat those things.

(There, now that I am done with this comment, I can go back to being sick at home.)

SJ said...

Love it! And love that you used my Google stolen image!

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Oh Katie, low salt chips ROCK! I'll have to get a bag just for you:)

SJ, the stolen image came when I copied... and I was too lazy to get rid of it :)