Saturday, February 21, 2009

You like me, you really like me!

I was awarded the When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade Award by Julie, who is a famous writer of romance novels who grew up around here. Her dad cleans my teeth, of all things. At least he's not my GYN, I guess...

Anyhow, turns out other people see me as a half-full kind of person. And now I get to highlight some other half-full peeps, too. What a great job for a vacation Saturday.



It works this way:
1) Link back to the person you received the award from, and
2) Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award.

I lemonade the following:
2) Katie
3) Mike
4) Beth
8) SJ
9) Sara
10) Phenomemom

And, while having lunch today, WB noticed a drink special for a Lemonade Martini. I passed, as it was a bit early in the day to be that tipsy, but I guess we all know what my word of the day is! Now that you mention it, I believe I have a lemon in the fridge and some booze in the cupboard...

4 comments:

SJ said...

Why thank you, this is my first blog award. I would like to first thank my faithful readers, and The Music Man, The Mother, Stanley and Phoebe for all of their inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you called me famous! I look forward to the paparazzi turning up any day now...

...I'm still waiting...

Traveling Jones said...

Wow. I always thought of myself as more of a pessimist, but who am I to blow against the wind?

I don't think I know 10 other bloggers though...

The Buck Shoots Here said...

Running a half half marathon is totally an optimist's move: a pessimist wouldn't bother because what's the use, anyway?