Monday, February 23, 2009

from Katieland

Because I always enjoy playing with my friends.

1. A is for age: 38.. and rapidly approac
hing 39!

2. B is for beer of choice: Sam Adams Winter White. It should be out soon, if it isnt' already...

3. C is for career right now: alt ed teacher

4. D is for your dog's name? I have no such creature. Nor do I desire one.

5. E is for essential item you use everyday: my glasses!

6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment: The Closer or The Medium. Depends on which day you ask.

7. G is for favorite game: Trivial Pursuit. Which I still don't own.

8. H is for Home town: Peru or Biddeford, depending on who you ask.

9. I is for instruments you play: used to play piano and clarinet.

10. J is for favorite juice: Not a big juice fan.

11. K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: none, although there are a few sunshines I'd like to motivate...

12. L is for last place you ate: home

13. M is for marriage: can't imagine life without him.

14. N is for your full name: MummaNanny... the one that makes me happiest.

15. O is for overnight hospital stays: too many... 3rd grade for dehydration, 5th grade for unknown stomach pain, birth of both kids, and one night as the mom of an asthmatic 4 year old. That was the scariest trip.

16. P is for people you were with today: Weather Boy, Boy, and Girly

17. Q is for quote: I get by with a little help from my friends

18. R is for Biggest Regret: not visiting SF with my fabulous Uncle

19. S is for status: happily married

20. T is for time you woke up today: 9 something. The power went out, so the details were lost in translation.

21. U is for underwear you have on now: Cotton

22. V is for vegetable you love: so many... right now I'd be happy to have some brussel sprouts in the house.

23. W is for worst habit: watching too much tv

24. X is for x-rays you've had: just had my feet checked. Surgery on the second foot when we have the cash... and I agree to be laid up for 6 weeks.

25. Y is for yummy food you ate today: left over fish, mushroom risotto and brown sugared acorn squash

26. Z is for zodiac sign: Ares.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Watching TV is addictive, I agree!